• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

The I am working on thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
spain
Currently working on Federico García Lorca Granada-Jaén airport (LEGR)
some screenshots:
14518067844_6a7055661c_h.jpg

14413748158_162cd391ab_h.jpg

14597076071_1ddea3db9a_h.jpg

Country
ca-ontario
Reeces "Peices" Corners airport CPM6 Have most of the runway/hangars done but need more info...will post screens soon

Last edited:

Sidney Schwartz

Resource contributor
Country
us-oregon
Zeb Gardner and I are starting on a recreation of the WWII era Pyote Rattlesnake B29 bomber base for FSX. Pyote was the largest bomber base in the U.S. If you haven't already seen our Avenger Field WASP (Women Air Service Pilots) tribute scenery for FSX, please check it out on Avsim.com or Flightsim.com. Read the story of these remarkable women and consider making a donation to their museum. Thanks!

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
don't know if this one will ever make it to FSX, but still:

2_zpsa3dfd54f.jpg

TU-154M

Country
ireland
I'm working on a few airport vehicles for a new scenery i am designing of a Spanish airport. I will create a dedicated thread when i have more of the airport modeled :)
In the meantime here are a few renders from MCX of the vehicles ;)

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 617
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 644
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 629
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 537
  • e.JPG
    e.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 561
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 684
Country
ireland
Another picture of the airport i'm working on. Anyone able to guess what airport it is? More screenshots soon :)

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 574
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 636
Country
unitedstates
Hi all! I'm working on a new CYTZ Toronto City airport. I know there are a few payware versions available, but I just really like modeling island airports and I know people are always looking for a good place to fly their DH8D, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'm using Blender these days for everything except the ground poly, so this should be a significant step up from my previous work (KTGI, KCHO). Here's a screenie after a preliminary low-res AO bake, just for fun. Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.