• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport WIP

Country
azerbaijan
Sunay has already made several nice freeware airports, take a look at http://www.scenerytr.com
Didn't know that... Sunay definitely has a talent! I wish him all the best in his endeavors, especially when it concerns the scenery development for Türkiye, deserving the best but, unfortunately, still underestimated by prominent developers mostly due to marketing reasons.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

I refer to my previous comments, checked your website and am still wondering about my question:
Quote "Now on to the final challenge: night textures, seasonal changes, animations!" unquote.
But you seem to have a solution to get your aprons 'wet' ???
As for the rest: nothing but admiration.

Hi Roby,
No I don't have "wet" aprons actually (maybe the screenshots misled you?)
Because of the limited time I can have to work on the project I think I will not include FSX material properties on the ground, so no "wet" aprons this time:(

Country
us-newhampshire
Really impressive project! I can definitely see the hard work that went into creating all of the detail. Excellent job!

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Hi Roby,
No I don't have "wet" aprons actually (maybe the screenshots misled you?)
Because of the limited time I can have to work on the project I think I will not include FSX material properties on the ground, so no "wet" aprons this time:(
I think it is not possible(or possible?) to do that refection on the ground. The reflection cannot be that accurate. In FSX, it is a fake reflection by custom made texture. Not the real reflection of the building.

The development continues in slow gear due to real life interfering :( But continuing nevertheless :).

It has been development under the hood mostly, model optimizations, LODs, night textures and photoscenery finalization. I will post some new screens soon. Thank you for the interest.

@Tic, Regarding the “Wet/Puddle Effects” on the apron, I haven’t tried it myself, but I think there is nothing you already don’t know :).
I believe you can make a ground patch using FSX materials to shine and reflect during precipitation, reflecting the environment file you define (Googling indicated me the FlyTampa Montreal for example).

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Reflection on the water body in FSX can reflec aircrafts and buildings in the game. But reflection on the FSX material is not the same. It cannot show real time or real buildings. It just shows the environment texture, custom made or default.

Country
italy
Outstanding work, have been waiting ages to get proper payware apts around turkey, as t2g did with ataturk. And it is gonna be a great gift for all pegasus flying guys. As it looks basically "there" I guess you are aiming a release around summer maybe? Keep the good work on, really impressive.

Country
norway
Is there any release date for this? And have I mistaken or is this going to be freeware :D? Im getting it no matter what! Gonna fly FlyDubai there 100 times a year :)))))) Cant wait for it! Just 1 thing, what program are you making the 3D models in? GMAX? 3DS MAX?

Actually it is coming out very soon :)

Yes, it is payware.
I've send it to the publisher (Simmarket) and I think we can see it released in two days :)