• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 Skysoft Simulation ZBSJ Shijiazhuang airport

Country
china
Another Skysoft airport is almost finished. Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport (Chinese: 石家庄正定国际机场) (IATA: SJW, ICAO: ZBSJ) is an airport serving Shijiazhuang, the capital of Hebei Province, China.

skysoft_zbsj_1.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_2.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_3.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_5.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_4.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_6.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_7.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_8.jpg

skysoft_zbsj_9.jpg

Country
unitedstates
Very nice work... looks great....

thanks for posting... going to your website/forum and will d/l your other sceneries... i honestly dont fly alot in china, but i got the 9 dragons installed and now have some other nice scenery to fly in china....

i love to explore places i have never been... thank you!!!

Country
china
Damn, that 737 looks fantastic, where did you get it?

Hello, Mr.FaosFX. It's IFLY 737 made by IFLY developer team, which has fantastic interior/exterior work, realistic flight control and is very framerate friendly for FS9. BTW, we are amazed by your DC-8 work, can't wait the day of the masterpiece's completion.:)

Country
china
Finally, Skysoftsimulation's ZBSJ project is completed.

Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport (ZBSJ) is located in the city of Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, P.R China. It's one of the major civilian airports connecting busy air-routes in China. The 3400M long runway and a parallel taxiway can accommodate modern jumbo jets like Boeing 767/747, Airbus 340 and even the mighty A380 take off and land with full load. Also, ZBSJ is the only airport that CAAC approves Antonov An-225 can land and take off in mainland China. Up till now, Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport has always been an important alternate and diverting choice for Beijing Capital International Airport (ZBAA).

Airlines Destinations
China Eastern Airlines Changsha, Changchun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hohhot, Hong Kong, Lanzhou, Nanjing, Qinhuangdao, Seoul-Incheon, Shanghai-Hongqiao, Shenyang, Wuhan, Wuxi, Taipei-Taoyuan
China Southern Airlines Dalian, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenzhen, Urumqi
Chengdu Airlines Chengdu, Qinhuangdao
Hong Kong Airlines Cargo: Hong Kong, Tianjin
Juneyao Airlines Shanghai-Pudong
Kunpeng Airlines Shenyang, Xi'an
Shanghai Airlines Shanghai-Hongqiao
Shenzhen Airlines Qinhuangdao, Shenzhen
Sichuan Airlines Changchun, Chengdu, Chongqing
Spring Airlines Chengdu, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hohhot, Hong Kong, Shanghai-Hongqiao, Shenyang
Xiamen Airlines Hangzhou
Far Eastern Air Transport Taipei-Taoyuan

zbsj_7.jpg

zbsj_3.jpg

zbsj_6.jpg

zbsj_2.jpg

zbsj_5.jpg

zbsj_1.jpg

zbsj_4.jpg

See ya on simmarket:rolleyes:
http://secure.simmarket.com/skysoft-shijiazhuang-zhending-airport-zbsj-fs2004.phtml

Last edited:
Country
unitedkingdom
Looking very nice.But the left of airport's photoreal area is very low.That is causing your ground poly?

And I would like to ask bigger airport.What is the Skyysoft simulation's main china airports plan rather than local airport?

Best wishes and thank you so much for this great project...

Country
china
Looking very nice.But the left of airport's photoreal area is very low.That is causing your ground poly?

And I would like to ask bigger airport.What is the Skyysoft simulation's main china airports plan rather than local airport?

Best wishes and thank you so much for this great project...

The first question you asked is because the testing pc has been installed with some other ground work. The picture was taken when ZBSJ is still under development, airport border hasn't been modified to suit the outside scenery. That's why it looks so harsh.

The second question, S.S is developing at least 2 well-known main airports where you can see flights around the world. One is in the city of Shanghai. As the projects continue, we'll disclose more details. People need bigger surprise and anticipation, that's the power driving us to move forward.

Take care and have a nice day!

Country
germany
I know i have asked this question already a lot, i really appreciate high qualities airports for east asia, however, since i only fly fsx i cannot use them. therefore, are you planning to convert this one and your prvious ones to FSX and do you have a rough schedule when this might happen?

regards

Country
china
I know i have asked this question already a lot, i really appreciate high qualities airports for east asia, however, since i only fly fsx i cannot use them. therefore, are you planning to convert this one and your prvious ones to FSX and do you have a rough schedule when this might happen?

regards

The author of ZBSJ, SS-785, is now developing FSX version of this scenery. But he hadn't mentioned the deadline yet. We'll inform you as the project goes.