• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Dc-3

Country
australia
At the suggestion of a few of the good folks here who decided to PM me, I decided to post a few screenshots of this project. It's about a year in the making so far.
Comments and feedback welcome.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Night Lighting effects on the gauges...

screenshot_15.png

screenshot_16.png

That's only one of the liveries. I have 5 that will be shipped with it.
And yes, payware.

AMAZING detail! I love the scratches on the instrument glass and the realistic illumination!!

That looks fantastic.

Will you be making it for FSX? (Just kidding, Goran)

Sterling work! I'm hacking away at my own VC, so I'm always interested to see other people's instrument work: you set the bar very high! :wizard:

AMAZING detail! I love the scratches on the instrument glass and the realistic illumination!!

Thx. I've gotten a lot of poz feedback on the gauges. We were going with reflective glass at first, but it seemed out of place on an aircraft from the 1930's-40's.

That looks fantastic.

Will you be making it for FSX? (Just kidding, Goran)

Ha. Never say never.
In all seriousness, this thing is about 1.6 million poly's. Most of which is in the interior. Not meaning to put down FSX, but I don't think it can handle that many polygons. I could be wrong so please feel free to correct me if I am.
I have actually been asked by an FSX developer if he could convert it for FSX.

Amazing!

I love the scratches on the gauges!

Very-very nice!

Thx Gucci.

Sterling work! I'm hacking away at my own VC, so I'm always interested to see other people's instrument work: you set the bar very high! :wizard:

The VC was the worst thing for me to work on. Not anymore. Now it's typing up the documentation.
If you have any questions about something you're stumped on, I'll be more than happy to help out...time permitting.

Last edited:
Wow... The X-Plane is now really getting there...

Felis An-24 v2 looks very nice, a must buy for me once I make my move, JRollon CRJ a potentially very worthy contender, even though I have not had a chance to try it yet, IXEG 737 in the making and looking to be "up there" at the top of tube addon world, PMDG investing into X-Plane exploration, now this DC-3 shows up...

Add to that the more or less subtle hint that Aerosoft will be putting more and more scenery for XPL out there... I guess I should get ready to be flying X-Plane rather sooner than later...

Back