• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Mauritius International FIMP

Country
australia
Hi Folks,

A few early shots of a scenery I am doing. I decided to take on Mauritius International Airport (SIR SEEWOOSAGUR RAMGOOLAM INTL).

I believe there is currently no Hi def scenery available for this airport for either sim, and it does not appear to be mentioned on any payware developers forums for future release.

So........

Featured is the entire island re-modelled CVX, so new coastlines, beaches, roads, landclass, waterclass, etc and of course a hi fidelity version of the main international airport itself.

It will be freeware, FSX (and FS9.. probably.)

Hope you like it. :cool::)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 9,821
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9,093
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 12,334
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 9,325
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 9,432
Last edited:
Looks great, glad you will be doing it for FS9 aswell, if you need any photos then please ask.

Best of luck.

Country
germany
Awesome news, flyhalf! You must be Father Christmas ;)! I was there in 1994 for honeymoon and I have been searching desperately for a good FSX scenery since I started flight simming about three years ago. Today a dream is coming true, especially if you are working on it! I'm already a big fan of your Barbados and Paphos sceneries. By the way, will your scenery also contain Rodriguez and FIMR airport? Would be nice for island hopping.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Jens

Country
australia
Thanks well this one will take a while to do ie. months, but I'll see how much time I get to work on it over Xmas.

It's a good airport this one. Not too big, but it still gets all the 747 heavies from everywhere. Emirates, BA, AF, Virgin, they all come here so the ramp looks nice when everyone's in town :)

:)

Last edited:
Country
greece
Nice to hear this.

I hope you will be posting more shots throughout the making of.....

Country
australia
Here's a couple more recent ones.

@Flyer100 no idea on AES it's way too early to start thinking about that !

Attachments

• pic7.jpg
    pic7.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 6,534
  • pic8.jpg
    pic8.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6,337
Last edited:
Country
australia
OK some night shots now. These show the two maintenance hangars, the VIP Private Jet Terminal and apron and the fire station.

Attachments

• pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6,383
  • pic10.jpg
    pic10.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6,481
  • pic9.jpg
    pic9.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6,337
  • pic12.jpg
    pic12.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6,471
  • pic13.jpg
    pic13.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6,267
  • pic14.jpg
    pic14.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6,092
Country
greece
This is becoming amazing man!
I loved those night shots and especially the hangar.

If you ever feel like you need a beta testing team, I'd be glad to help here.

Country
australia
Main Terminal half done now. It's coming out good.

Attachments

• pic15.jpg
    pic15.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 6,585
  • pic16.jpg
    pic16.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6,453
  • pic17.jpg
    pic17.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 6,510