• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MCA Designs North America Airstrips vol1

Country
australia
Will start a new thread since this is showing an essentially finished scenery.
Most little things fixed now and just going through a couple more issues with the imagery before passing into testers hand's

Airstrips included-
95OR Flournoy Valley, 98TE Hilltop and 8OR3 Riverview Ranch

Here are some recent shots straight out of the sim. Enjoy :)

2W8JK.jpg

eMGh.jpg

fL3gq.jpg

lMxj0.jpg

Nf5hl.jpg

9Br1a.jpg

P8XrR.jpg

sR3K.jpg

CuwKe.jpg

FfCV.jpg

0R5Vj.jpg

uGyP4.jpg

How lovely Misha! Absolutely stunning work. I especially appreciate the "tire tracks" left from what was presumably a tractor driving around the field...

Thank you very much guys
When it is released it will be available solely from PCaviator-
www.pcaviator.com.au/store

As for the release date, that will depend on what the testers find but I was hoping late March, maybe early April :)

Hey all!

Anyways, I'm Clem and I'm a tester for MCA Designs. Please note that the scenery is still in pre-alpha, and bugs will still be present within the scenery, so please disregard them within these screenshots!

First up is a FPS test. I've got an extremely low end system - Core 2 Duo P7570 @ 2.26 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT230 1GB DDR3.

FPS_Test_1.gif

So... enough of that... here are some screenshots of 98TE Hilltop and surrounds. All these are straight off FSX, with ENB, Shade, REX to name a few. Enjoy!

509iA.jpg

zCbMF.jpg

kzZ.jpg

4CPE0.jpg

BdN5g.jpg

iAot9.jpg

iygHB.jpg

Ueb5j.jpg

Here's a set of the last airport, just so you get to know what each one looks like! As of yesterday and this post, MCA Design's North America Airstrips Vol. 1 has officially entered beta testing.

Enjoy!

J41uf.jpg

Y3RgE.jpg

G8g9n.jpg

AYxnz.jpg

2gO6j.jpg

72km.jpg

pkjNa.jpg

pUH9N.jpg

rgDL9.jpg

Yep that's right, It is in Beta now and I must say it's looking good! Release will hopefully be before the 15th this month :)

As I am waiting for the testing reports to roll in, I decided to go around and enjoy my own work a little, so I loaded up a dirty tundra cub at Riverview and went for a spin
Very relaxing to sit there with the engine off and listen to the birds. But hey lets get on with the flight.

e7pXw.jpg

Lined up

eSQAB.jpg

And above the river!

tCDXo.jpg

RtG91.jpg

Wxhv.jpg

FYOjb.jpg

9uxjh.jpg

cwIn7.jpg

t7k5A.jpg

bXfLa.jpg

Nice 3-pointer landing

lGCot.jpg

u70HJ.jpg

Aaand shutdown :)

3Vwkh.jpg

First video!

Thanks to Alexander Ther (Ateh-One) for creating and publishing the FIRST ever video of the upcoming North American Aistrips Volume 1 package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D!

As you can see in the video, the airstrips are packed FULL of character, and the sloping strips will provide a challenge for pilots of all skill levels. This is bush flying, and RAW virtual aviation at its best! Be sure to watch in 720p or 1080p full screen.

North American Airstrips Volume 1 will be available for pre-order soon from PC Aviator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH9xkgPXxBs

Back