• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Basler BT-67 Preview

Country
germany
Finally Manfred Jahn and me started to work on our Basler BT-67 freeware for FSX.
Here is a small preview on what happened so far:

the Basler about 2 weeks ago:
Basler_preview_1.png

without the tail section and only one engine

today (26.6.) nearly finished and ready for the alpha test:
Basler_preview_2.png

the engines are missing because Manfred is redesigning them, they have been to unaccurate in his opinion

We're still searching for someone doing the VC, Gauges and Flightdynamics

We hope you like it

Greetings, Daniel

Excellent. I just saw one today earlier at Oshkosh. Beautiful in person they are. Kinda makes me miss Yellowknife and the land of the DC3's and yes BT-67. Keep up the excellent modeling and work;)

Manfred made some small changes to the exteroir. Now we got Basler Bt-67 alpha v2

now with skies: Kenn Borek Air Ltd. Livery will come soon
PreBeta_1.png

both Baslers:
PreBeta_2.png

PreBeta_3.png

Thanks to Thomas R. Weigt, the president of Basler Turbo Conversions http://www.baslerturbo.com/. Glad that he got FSX, he should now how this baby should fly.

We still need help with the cockpit and the flightdynamics, the default DC-3's doesn't match that good ...

very nice model, I love this old airplanes, and interesting, seem this airplane is another version of DC-3 ?, and now, the problem is to get a virtual cockpit which match with the model, it's not so, my friend? :cool: go ahead with the project.

Kenn Borek Air Ltd. Basler BT-67 alpha touched down
The pictures are much to big I know, but then you wounldn't be able to see all details :)

Basler_BT-67_C-FMKD.png

Basler_BT-67_C-FMKD_3.png

Version 0.6 online, only some small updates (winshield wipers, some bug fixes). Finally we found somebody for our flight-dynamics, thanks to Alexander Metzger, who's doing it.

Back