• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

С++/XML developer for an established company

Country
us-utah
Well known FSX addon company is looking for a С++/XML developer. It's a new project from a scratch.
A big airliner. A classic one.
Please PM your experience.

cheangjc

Resource contributor
Country
singapore
Post more information on who you are, or at least offer to provide those details in PM if you are unable to do so privately. Having just one post and recently joining do not give you a lot of credibility.

Country
us-utah
Post more information on who you are, or at least offer to provide those details in PM if you are unable to do so privately. Having just one post and recently joining do not give you a lot of credibility.
Of course we'll introduce ourselves to qualified candidates.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
The real world:

now-hiring-sign-at-aldi-store-that-is-being-built-plano-texas-usa-BHEH9R.jpg

Country
us-california
Most "well known" operations that solicit for help here have no problem telling you who they are. Why the mystery? :confused:

Country
indonesia
WOW !!!
I included on demanding developer (proud to my mentor), unfortunately I already hiring by well known FSX/P3D add on company.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
...that you do not specifically name. Discriminatory discretion debunked.

Country
indonesia
...that you do not specifically name. Discriminatory discretion debunked.
what mean "Discriminatory discretion debunked" ? google translate have no result in Indonesian for that sentences.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
First off, I knew you would probably not get the alliteration, apologies, because I know you use a translator. As I type this reply, I try to chose words that will translate without ambiguity.
I will start with the word "debunked." It is used to define the state when something that was intentionally hidden becomes revealed. I am not accusing you of deceit, to serve the alliteration, "debunked" is close enough to the meaning intended, as I hope you will agree after reading this.

"Discretion" is pretty simple, I think. You are being discreet about the well known FSX/P3D addon company that hired you. Marcus, the OP, is being discreet about the identity of the company he represents.

"Discriminatory," is the state with which you express validity for discretion, please forgive me if I am mistaken. Your statement
WOW !!!
I included on demanding developer (proud to my mentor)
appears to align with Robert Kerr and others who think it is reasonable that Marcus should identify whom or what he represents and if so, you discriminate against Marcus for seeking discretion, yet you stand by the sound validity of your own discretion.

Country
us-california
Actually at this point I have come to the conclusion that I really ought not to waste my time replying to this sort of thread. In fact, from now on I plan to just ignore this sub forum completely! I have my "arrangement". ;)
Ahhh...enlightenment. :D

Country
indonesia
First off, I knew you would probably not get the alliteration, apologies, because I know you use a translator. As I type this reply, I try to chose words that will translate without ambiguity.
I will start with the word "debunked." It is used to define the state when something that was intentionally hidden becomes revealed. I am not accusing you of deceit, to serve the alliteration, "debunked" is close enough to the meaning intended, as I hope you will agree after reading this.

"Discretion" is pretty simple, I think. You are being discreet about the well known FSX/P3D addon company that hired you. Marcus, the OP, is being discreet about the identity of the company he represents.

"Discriminatory," is the state with which you express validity for discretion, please forgive me if I am mistaken. Your statement
appears to align with Robert Kerr and others who think it is reasonable that Marcus should identify whom or what he represents and if so, you discriminate against Marcus for seeking discretion, yet you stand by the sound validity of your own discretion.

ok no worries @=rk=, I still use translator occasionally when meet words/sentences I not familiar with.
I have intention too at the comment previously. my intention is point to @Markus111 have similar ambiguity what we (mostly) feel when I use similar word as "well known". and sorry by using not right word in my comment. feel free to correct me on my English, one of my purpose learning flight-sim stuff is being good in English besides as hobbies.

=rk=

Resource contributor
Country
us-washington
feel free to correct me on my English, one of my purpose learning flight-sim stuff is being good in English besides as hobbies.
Thank you for the license, I don't expect to use it much. However, I would be honored to engage you in heated discussions of common topics of interest, in order to help you hone your mastery of English and my understanding of your region and culture. Aside from that I would observe, if I may, that between your work in the simulator and your presence here and elsewhere supporting it and other works; you express yourself very well, despite language challenges.

Paul Domingue

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Actually at this point I have come to the conclusion that I really ought not to waste my time replying to this sort of thread. In fact, from now on I plan to just ignore this sub forum completely! I have my "arrangement". ;)
Ahhh...enlightenment. :D
That is tantamount to taking your football and going home. :cool:

Country
indonesia
However, I would be honored to engage you in heated discussions of common topics of interest, in order to help you hone your mastery of English and my understanding of your region and culture.
I would love too.