• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 “Mombasa Moi Int. Airport” (HKMO-MBA) released !

Country
italy
Dear friends,
two years after our first post here on FSD about this scenery, we are happy to announce the today release of our FS9 scenery "Mombasa Moi International Airport" (Iata: MBO, Icao: HKMO) located on the coast of Kenya.

In the scenery we have reproduced all main buldings (airport and close sourroundings buildings), hundred of custom made detailed objects, static and animated vehicles, animated scenery parts and a photoreal airport background. Each scenery part and object (frame-rate friendly thanks to the low poly design) has day and night photoreal textures and everything is placed in the right position (which has been seen on summer 2015 at the real airport).

We like to thank all the wonderful member of this forum where we find everytime a lot of nice suggestions and tipps for the scenery design, so thank you for your contributions and help during the past years, you are an important part of the final result of this scenery...

Here some screenshots:
Mombasa-HKMO-scenery-FS9-FS2004-Albysim-01.jpg

Mombasa-HKMO-scenery-FS9-FS2004-Albysim-04.jpg

Mombasa-HKMO-scenery-FS9-FS2004-Albysim-05.jpg

Mombasa-HKMO-scenery-FS9-FS2004-Albysim-06.jpg

Mombasa-HKMO-scenery-FS9-FS2004-Albysim-08.jpg

and a demo-video of the scenery

More infos, screenshots and detailed features on our site www.albysimsd.hostoi.com .

Have a nice week-end !

Alby
Albysim Scenery Design team

Country
netherlands
A regretable decision, unfortunately. The scenery looks absolutely stunning, but there's no future for FS2004. If it's not dead yet it will shortly be.

If you want to keep developing you'll have to make the switch to FSX / P3D one day and the longer you wait the harder it's going to be. Otherwise you'll only be developing for your own fun, but nobody will be using your products because they're for an outdated platform.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely like your products and I want to encourage you to keep developing. Only you should keep up with your time. FSX / P3D is the future, most people I know (including myself) retired FS2004 years ago. Therefor I cincerely hope that your next product, whatever it may be, will be for FSX / P3D.

Country
italy
Hi Patrick
i agree with you but now, after the Mombasa release, we take first a short break from FS developing. Then we'll come back on this item and think again about. Anyway, thank you for your post.

BTW: some FSX users had installed our FS9 Mombasa scenery on FSX and, from the first test, it seems that the scenery work not bad on FSX too.
If you (and/or othe FSX user) can try and be so polite to do the same test on your FSX and tell us about, it can be very intresting.
Thank you