1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ActiGate prevents external power in Flight1 ATR?

Discussion in 'ActiGate' started by Georg Aubele, 7/9/06.

1. Georg Aubele

Georg Aubele

germany
    Hi Arno!

A user of my EDDS scenery states, that he is not able to get external power for his Flight1 ATR, which further prevents FSPassengers to start properly. I told him I would ask you, if it is possible, that ActiGate is responsable.

Or do you know another probable reason?
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

I don't have those addons, but if they are using the same user variables (there are only 5 of them) this could indeed lead to such conflicts. Although I would not understand why an aircraft addon uses a scenery user variable. When the ActiGate DLL is turned off (via the menu), does that solve the problem?
  3. Georg Aubele

Georg Aubele

germany
    Forget about this thread - the error was in front of the screen ;)
  4. Paavo

Paavo

estonia
    Well, we like to think they are scenery user variables. In (pseudo)reality, they are just user variables and even some of the default aircraft (Mooney Bravo) use them.
  5. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Ah, ok, that is good to know. Still weird that they always used to be listed in the scenery SDK :). Not very good news this though, even more "users" of the same 5 variables, so a lot more possible conflicts.