1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS2004 AI Aircraft, act like statistic?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Navid Hashemi, 10/10/09.

1. Navid Hashemi

Navid Hashemi

sweden
    Hello!

I know how to make an AI aircraft not to move, so it will look like a statistic scenery. But i have just one problem. When my aircraft, in this case a PA28, is parked to close to the AI aircraft (also a pa28) assigned parking, it will move to another parking.

Okay it's hard to explain.. I got one hangar, and in this hangar there is one parking made for a PA28 AI aircraft. There is also other parkings on this small airfield. There is by the way more room for another aircraft in this hangar. So i wan't my plane, and the AI Pa28 to stand parked in the hangar at the same time. But when my plane is in the hangar, it's too close to the AI aircraft so it will sense that the AI parking spot in the hangar not is available. So then the AI aircraft will pick another parking spot, and i don't like that! ;)

So i wan't to know, how do i get my AI aircraft to be independent of my aircraft?

I hope that you guys understand what i'm trying to tell you. :eek:
  2. Bambi_007

Bambi_007

germany
    You have deactivated *Crash Detection*in your FS?

Do you like two Objekts at the same Time on the Same Place?
    Last edited: 10/10/09
  3. Navid Hashemi

Navid Hashemi

sweden
    My crash detection is turned off. And yes, i want my aircraft to stand next to the AI aircraft in the hangar, but i guess im to close to the ai aircraft. So is there any way to fix this? :eek:

/Navid
  4. tgibson

tgibson

us-california
    The only way that might work would be to reduce the size of the parking spot to a very tiny size, and reduce the radius of the model so it will fit into it.

Worth a try?