1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ai aircraft landing problem

Discussion in 'Living World & AI General' started by dreamaero, 11/2/13.

1. dreamaero

dreamaero

india
    Hi friends,
    I am having a problem with all my installed AI traffic aircrafts, except those from FSX default traffic.
    I have all the AI packages from World of AI, then recently I got Just flight's TRAFFIC X and I also have started to design my own custom AI traffic through AI flight planner.
    Of lately I realised that the landing of my AI aircrafts is not proper, they land right at the start of the Runway tip, and stop very quickly. If you see their landing from a distance it will appear as if they are landing like a helicopter (they do land horizontally but, their landing does not appear realistic) I want them to land like FSX default 737-800 aircraft.Or if possible, I want all my AI aircrafts including FSX default AI traffic aircrafts to use atleast half the runway after landing
    Also all my AI aircraft as well as user aircraft bounce on the surface even when they are parked or stationery (with engine off and on)

Any fix is highly appreciated

Regards
    Dreamaero
    Last edited: 11/2/13
  2. jvile

jvile

Many AI Planes do not land qnd roll long like the default FS AI planes. The developers of these AI Planes make them stop very quickly so they will exit the first or second taxiway. Arrdvark started this type landing many years ago and others have done the same.

You can use Jan's FDE's from his site if you want more realistic landings and rollout

http://janswebsites.110mb.com/flightsim/index.html
  3. Tejal Bernardo

Tejal Bernardo

spain
    Right, for my airport I need those airplanes land short, to exit the runway fast, they stop just in the third entry what it's great, but all is Fde file related, is there where the behaviour of the airplanes are tweaked.
  4. dreamaero

dreamaero

india
    Thanks for the reply friends,
    How do I install the FDE files, will I have to copy & paste all the files individually in every ai aircraft I have

Regards
    Dreamaero