1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI Flight Planner problem

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by jegbg, 8/9/10.

1. jegbg

jegbg

sweden
    Hi
    I try to follow this tututrial (FSX_AI_Flight_Plans) and (FSX_AI_Flight_Plans_PART2) from youtube but the traffic dont show up ?? AI Flight Planner v 1.6.35
    Last edited: 8/9/10
  2. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    I guess we need a little more information. Does AIFP compile your flightplans? Are you putting flightplans where the sim can find them? Things like that.

Bob
  3. jegbg

jegbg

sweden
    yes and i put it in here C:\Program\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery,and the validate report ok.
  4. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    There has to be proper parking, and you must be at your airport at the proper time. If you right click on the screen, you will see an option to view AI traffic. Try this at the departure and destination airports. My suggestion would be to not make a 24hr plan, but a 4hr or so. Uncheck local time. You'll have more opportunity to see your plane.And use a default plane for testing. Maybe post your fp so we can look at it.

Bob
  5. jegbg

jegbg

sweden
  6. jegbg

jegbg

sweden
  7. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    Those two airports are fine. I made a flightplan using your numbers, and it works. I don't have your add on airbus, so I used a default 321. You might try the same. I see the video has you add all aircraft to your aircraft list. Thats only nessesary if you are going to use all aircraft in your flightplan. I would suggest only one or a few planes. You can add more later.
    Did you copy and paste your FP into FS or did you have AIFP put it ino FS? In any event, did you go to the scenery folder to make sure it was there? If the plan works with a default plane, then we'll have to take a closer look at your addons.

Bob
  8. jegbg

jegbg

sweden
    Hi
    ThankĀ“s it works now but sometimes the defult fsx aircraft airbus 321 f-x395 do vingtips shake movment anyone know why???
  9. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    That is not an AIFP problem. Not all planes make good AI. Even default ones. Although the airbus should be OK. Have you altered the airbus in any way? Kind of sounds like a video driver problem.

Bob