1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airport altitude is not correct in CFS2

Discussion in 'Airport Design General' started by gaumaugher, 27/5/06.

1. gaumaugher

gaumaugher

us-tennessee
    I have created several airfields using FSSC 1.5. I thought everything was fine until I noticed the airfield was at 249 feet when I has set the base altitude at 217 feet. I had made the runway invisible so I tried making it visible. This appeared to correct the problem until I landed outside the airfield and noticed the altitude was 249 feet. As I taxied on to the airfield, I dropped into the 32 foot hole where my runway was located. The terrain is at 217 feet without my scenery loaded. I do have a flatten area surrounding the airfield. Every one of the airfields have the same problem but not at the same altitude. Any ideas? I really need to get this fixed.

NEVER MIND. Really stupid mistake. I had copied the airports and changed everything except the flatten altitude.
    Last edited: 27/5/06
  2. José Bourgoignie

José Bourgoignie

belgium
    Maybe I can help. I made an airport scenery too and I didn't use the default altitude (I used a Cessna to notice the altitude... wrong to do so). Look if you use the default altitude.

Greetz. José.