1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSX Airport Wizard

Discussion in 'Airport Design Editor' started by Daveo, 4/5/12.

1. Daveo

Daveo

sweden
    Has anybody tried/use Airport Wizard from Flightsim Tools together with ADE bgls?
  2. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    How do you mean together? As I recall Airport Wizard creates its own Bgl file. I don't know if that would be affected by one created by ADE.
  3. Daveo

Daveo

sweden
    I was wondering if I could do the night lighting and taxi lighting changes to an ADE bgl without messing up anything done by ADE. I saw it real cheap so I was just curious if anyone else had used it with or without success.
  4. scruffyduck

wales
    To be honest I don't know. I thought that it created its own separate Bgl with the enhanced effects that loads alongside the airport.
  5. Daveo

Daveo

sweden
    Well for 9 dollars and a cheap dollar conversion I'll give it a try and keep you posted unless someone else chimes in on this one.
  6. scruffyduck

wales
    Thanks! :)
  7. IggyMax

IggyMax

us-northcarolina
    Works great. Only problem is when you want to upgrade an airport that has been configured in Airport Wizard, you need to remove it from the Wizard file. Easily done, but a slight pain to have to do that and then reconfigure it with Wizard when finished working with upgraded airport.
  8. Daveo

Daveo

sweden
    I was just planning on using it on airports I have already done just to put the final touches on it.