1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSX Arival

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by Gjere, 8/2/10.

1. Gjere

Gjere

denmark
    Hello fellow simmers.

I have a problem. When I make a flightplan, the aircraft departs as planed but it never return. What can I have don wrong?
    With regards Kurt:confused:
  2. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    Need a littkle more info, Kurt. Please send me the compiled traffic file.

Don
  3. Gjere

Gjere

denmark
    Trafficfile

Hej DON.

Here is my trafficfile, Im´looking forward to get this to work.

Attached Files:

4. gadgets

ca-britishcolumbia
    Kurt, you're making this much more difficult than it should be. Please tell me which flight plan leg doesn't return and what, if any, other problems you are experiencing.

Don
  5. Gjere

Gjere

denmark
    Flightplan

Hej Don

Every of my flightplans contains 2 legs. Leg nr. 1 allways works. Aircraft is taxiing to runway and depards as planed. But leg 2 where they should return to my airport do not work. It´s the same if I am flying between 2 other airport. At the moment i´m only flying in europe ( timezone ). I´m sure I do something wrong.
    Kurt
  6. gadgets

ca-britishcolumbia
    I've looked at a number of legs. There does not appear to be anything wrong with the traffic file and it validates without error. (AIFP's error checking is very comprehensive - some would say too much so.) So, I suspect the problem lies in your system or your interpretation of when the flight should return. Are you checking against local time or GMT? The traffic/flight plan files always use GMT, but AIFP will display either.

You state that every flight departs but does not return. Have you checked whether or not it departs on the return leg at the proper time? Do the return legs show in your Traffic Toolbox Explorer? Do you have any compiled-for-FS9 traffic files on your system anywhere that FSX can "see"? FS9 and FSX traffic files do not "play" well together.

While not likely having anything to do with your current difficulty, an activity level of 100% (as you have in all your flight plans) means that your traffic sliders must be all the way to the right all the time for these a/c to appear. As well, I notice you have a number of WoAi aircraft for which the cruise speed is programmed at 200 kts. You should restore their cruise speeds to the normal value for those aircraft.

I am quite certain the problem is not the fault of the traffic file, so you should look at the "environment". Sorry I can't be more specific. But, without having access to your system, there's not much more I can do. However, there's a troubleshooting guide at the end of the user manual and several "sticky" posts in this forum that you may find helpful.

Don
  7. Gjere

Gjere

denmark
    All Works

Hello again Don.

I don´t know why, but after a few regulations in my flightplans, every thing works now. Aircraft departs and return, cars are driving around the airport, and I am happy. I´m very thankfull for your help.

With regards
    Kurt:wave: