1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art Scholls (wanna be ) Super Chipmunk

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Dusty.M.J, 19/4/08.

1. Dusty.M.J

Dusty.M.J

If you search hard and long enough, you'll find one of these for Flight Simulator 2000. Being incompatible for FS2004, I decided to make it happen. I flew radio control planes for many years, and the enjoyment I got from flying the Super Chipmunk was endless.

When it's finish, and if I get Rick Pipers approval, I might release it for everyone else to enjoy.

It's not the Super Chipmunk by any means, and it's far from finished. Just thought I'd show you what it looked like so far.

I don't have a paintkit to do what I'm doing. It's a lot of work. And I'm doing it for personal use until granted otherwise. :)

[​IMG]
  2. Dusty.M.J

Dusty.M.J

After my latest editing. Ailerons/flaps need to be re-aligned again due to originally goofing up the stripe sequence. Still plenty more work after I get that sorted.

[​IMG]
  3. Dusty.M.J

Dusty.M.J

Release Date Soon "N1114V"

Here is the "Soon To Be Released" Art Scholl "Super Chipmunk" N1114V.

[​IMG]
  4. Dusty.M.J

Dusty.M.J

5. radialronnie

radialronnie

unitedstates
    cool! i like the paint;)
  6. Dusty.M.J

Dusty.M.J

Thanks. I just wish someone would model the true Super Chipmunk so I had something to really apply too.

I extend this offer to anyone if they model the Super Chipmunk. I will do the repaint ( in true colors ) amongst others, free of charge. I just want to paint the real thing.