1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avia BH-5 (golden age aircraft)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by OBR, 14/8/07.

1. OBR

OBR

czechrepublic
    Good day, I would like to introduce my project to FS. It´s Avia BH-5 - it was an Czechoslovak all-wooden two-seat training, sports and messenger plane. The BH-5 was the first Czechoslovak plane to win an international contest and thus received the King of Belgium‘s Prize and the prize of the Belgian Tourist Aircraft Contest in 1923.

The model to FS would have all what is standart in these days, that is: exterior with all standart and nonstandart animations, like drifty muffler etc. , full clickable virtual cockpit with original historical detailed gauges and some will be 3D, original sound of radial engine Walter NZ60, realistic flight dynamic and last but not least detailed documentation. But I won´t make 2D panel, because it´s not useable for this type of aircraft.

If you like historic planes, please visit these websites ( http://www.historicflight.cz ) , you can find there photos of historic flyable aircrafts, photos from museum or walkarounds and news about historic aircrafts.

And finally two screens of Avia BH-5 in MFS

Greetings

Štěpán Obrovský

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Golf-HotelDelta

Golf-HotelDelta

unitedkingdom
    What a beautiful model and the engine detail is outstanding.

George
  3. bumper

bumper

czechrepublic
    Looks great! ;)
  4. anatolij

anatolij

czechrepublic
  5. hinch

hinch

unitedkingdom
    nice work! One to look forward to :)
  6. OBR

OBR

czechrepublic
    Thanks for replies, I´m glad you like it.:)
  7. OBR

OBR

czechrepublic