1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belgrade LYBE photoreal

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by rasha01, 23/3/06.

1. rasha01

rasha01

yugoslavia
    Dear friends it's time to show you some of my scenery design.
    Before I continue I must say THANK YOU ARNO for everything you have done for scenery designers!!!!!

This scenery is created with combination of methods. Here are the list of features:

1. Photo realistic ground is created with Photo scenery maker
    2. Taxyways are created with AFCAD + custom GMAX polygons (alpha channel is widely used for transparency of those polygons). I found that method is the easiest one.
    3. Scenery will have more details than previous version, and very good frame rate.
    4. Animated hangar dors, and jetways on apron "C".
    5. Scenery is placed by coordinats I have found on Google earth. That means that you will have almost 100% realistic feeling.
    6. More realistic textures with smooth night lights.
    7. 3d taxy lights..... and much, much more to come ....

In following few weeks I expect to finish static and dynamic scenery (cars, trucks, ... etc)
    and after that you will be able to download this scenery from AVSIM.
    Preview is available here>>>> http://www.geocities.com/air_danube/picture.html
    Last edited: 23/3/06
  2. pixxel

pixxel

yugoslavia
    Fanstastic, especially new gates at apron c, and ground textures. As soon as you finish, give us this scenery for testing!
  3. Georg Aubele

Georg Aubele

germany
    Looks good, waiting for more!
  4. pixxel

pixxel

yugoslavia
    First of all, big congrats, as i see, scenery is at avsim. Second, scenery is FANTASTIC!, absolutely fantastic. Not that it is my home airport, but it is a huge change. I'm happy as a kid can be.