1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't place runway or navaids

Discussion in 'Airport Design Editor' started by AACvirtual, 11/1/08.

1. AACvirtual

AACvirtual

unitedkingdom
    Very many thanks for this AFCAD replacement - just what the doctor ordered and we appreciate all the work that is involved. I am making some more new airfields [the first using ADE] and I might be missing something. I cannot seem to create a runway or place navaids. I have the following installed, Application 01.05.2919
    Engine 03.05.2919
    CommonLib 01.04.2729
    but seem to be missing an "insert" command. Have I just done an ostrich and missed something? Again thanks for the countless hours of work that you have put into this, Charlie.
  2. jvile

jvile

Charlie

Right click on the grid and you should see a add menu. In the list of add's are all the navaids and runway so you can add a new one.
  3. AACvirtual

AACvirtual

unitedkingdom
    Right Click

A capital B for bufoon. It is all there, thanks - now for some serious building and I was about to go over to Xplane! Charlie.
  4. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    I hate to mention that word manual. But if I were to mention it I think you should find the right click add menu information in there ;)
  5. AACvirtual

AACvirtual

unitedkingdom
    Yup, I am the prime candidate for the RTFM award - but you have made it almost the same as AFCAD, Thanks. Charlie.