1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changes does not appear after compiling

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by citationjet, 3/11/09.

1. citationjet

citationjet

germany
    Hello,

I have the following problem:
    When i choose a BGL Flight Plan in my FSX Scenery World Scenery Folder, open it and make some changes i compile it again afterwards. I found out when I reopen the same flight plan again all changes I made before are lost again. So something went wrong when I compile. I click on "save edits" and "update fp in list" before of course.
    So what I am doing wrong ? Thx in advance!

Rgds
    Mark
  2. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    Mark

Welcome to the fourm.

I guess the first thing would be to check the compile path. Make sure it is set to go back to the proper folder. You could compile to the work folder in AIFP, then rreopen that to se if your changes are there.

I guess we need to know what OS you are using, and which version of AIFP you have.

Bob
  3. citationjet

citationjet

germany
    I have XP Prof. on my working system and the latest version of the planner. I have checked the path and it shows the fsx scenery folder where all my traffic bgl files are stored.
    I tried it again yesterday with a big traffic bgl file but i saw this morning that al my changes were lost again and the "old" traffic bgl appears again.

Rgds
    Mark
  4. citationjet

citationjet

germany
    I dont know why but it works now. Thx !