1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cockpit finalized...

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by kdryan, 14/3/09.

1. kdryan

kdryan

us-indiana
    That's it for the Mystery Ship Cockpit. I am through trying to make it more accurate and am calling it final. While I'm sure Herb Rawden and Walter Burnham would recognize it, I am equally sure there are spots they would say 'What the hell is that?' :) My question is, now having put the work into this, so it looks good from the outside, can any of this be used for the VC?

So, I finish tweaking the fuselage and I'm done. If my monitor hadn't died, I would be finished by now.

Kevin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited: 18/3/09
  2. n4gix

n4gix Resource contributor

unitedstates
    Of course...

In fact, create a single polygon (face down so it will be invisible) and name it "exterior" (without the quotes of course)...

Link all the exterior part top level parts to the exterior node.

Select everything, Clone, and then name the cloned exterior1 node to "interior" (again, w/o quotes)

Now you have the parts for your interior (vc) model, and can continue whacking away.

Hint: do NOT bother to do this until you've UVW Mapped and textured the entire exterior model so you won't have to chew the same bit of cabbage again... :rotfl:
  3. Archangel Productions

Archangel Productions

us-rhodeisland
    Looks Real nice!!! :D

John Thuot II
    Archangel Productions
    Team Lead/Founder/CEO