1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COLLADA Import Warning

Discussion in 'ModelConverterX' started by tgibson, 3/2/10.

1. tgibson

tgibson

us-california
    Hi,

Upon importing a rather complex terminal, I got about 30 of the following Warnings:

Found unsupported primitive COLLADA.Document+Line

Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks,
  2. Pyscen

Pyscen

us-texas
    I Don't think so, Tom. I happens to me especially when I use the soften option on a line (at least that when I have noticed it). it still appears to compile fine as well.
  3. tgibson

tgibson

us-california
    Thanks. I can confirm that the building looks fine, but I wanted to be sure. :)
  4. Pyscen

Pyscen

us-texas
    Yes I noticed it when using the Arc function in SketchUp... each face/side is replaced by a soften line, you can also replace a line with a soften line (which makes it not visible to the eyes).
  5. tgibson

tgibson

us-california
    Yeah, this is a curved building, so he probably used the Arc function too.

Thanks,
  6. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

These are warnings that some line objects are in the COLLADA file. At the moment ModelConverterX does not read them, hence the warning. No need to worry about it, but for some objects you might miss some elements.
  7. Pyscen

Pyscen

us-texas
    Actually Arno,... the arc'd roofs don't seem to be affected at least nothing is lost that I have seen. The term used is soften lines in SketchUp... the building I have finished have a few more lines that were "soften" that I placed .... just to see what happens... and it didn't seem to cause the building presay to crumble.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 4/2/10