• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Current project- Chernobyl NPP

Country
unitedkingdom
Landmark scenery, with custom objects and Autogen detail.
2008-2-23_16-9-0-750.jpg

Also, the scenery covers the exclusion zone around the reactor, Pripyat and Chornobyl towns plus the Rivers Pripyat, Dneiper and Uzh.

Unfortunately the surrounding countryside is woefully low in detail. I'd be willing to buy a landclass upgrade if there was one available for Eastern Europe.

Country
unitedkingdom
It's not quite ready yet, I have to spend time on paid work first before making stuff for FSX.
On the "To do" list, is some corrections to textures, and placement of some towns & forests on the Belarus side of the Zone.

Last edited:
Country
panama
Coincidence!!!!!....I am working on the Chernobyl Plant right now for a FSX Mission....:D

Country
unitedkingdom
WOW!, I'd better hurry up and release mine!

the race is on...

having said that- I may be willing to share if you want any help.

Country
unitedkingdom
The R Berezina is mostly outside the Zone so it's not high on my to-do list .

That shot is Chornobyl town about 10 miles SE of the reactor complex and its cooling lakes. It would be interesting to see further north where Pripyat City is. It looks like there are no changes to the default HydroPolys in those pictures either. A shame because the River Dneiper looks different since the 1970s. Microsoft's data is nearly 40 years out of date in that region.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Country
panama
I have now uploaded version 1 to AVsim.
Link here soon.

Thanks EssieP. I downloaded it at it is great...would you mind if I use it in an future adventure flight?...It is called " Russian Atomic Cities" and should be ready with FSX default objects plus some of my own...:)

Country
unitedkingdom
Is that going to be a proper mission? Sounds in interesting- what are you going to do?:eek:
What's your estimated time to completion?
Are you going to include Mayat?

Remember that I am slowly and steadily doing a Mk.II with added details.

Last edited: