1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleting default buildings ADE 1.20

Discussion in 'Airport Design Editor' started by musicman, 1/4/08.

1. musicman

musicman

unitedkingdom
    HI, Im really enjoying exploring the new features in ADE ver1.20 and may be misunderstanding a certain features workings.I noticed that it was possible to display the default buildings and delete them replacing them with different ones,etc.All seemed well and after compiling and running fsx I noticed the new scenery buildings in place as expected but also noted that the default buildings were still there.I may be missing something or maybe it is not possible to remove the default buildings? Anyone able to enlighten me on this please,much apreciated!
  2. David_Strate

David_Strate

us-nevada
    When viewing them in ADE, are the buildings blue or gray? If blue, simply click on the unneccesary building and delete it. If it's gray, then it's "auto-generated" and can't be taken out via ADE. (*try something like EXCBuilder instead*)
  3. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    David is correct. If it has a gray background then it is not possible to remove it in this version of ADE. We will change this so that any object on the airport can be deleted