1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enter the "9"Dragons...

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Clutch Cargo, 26/7/07.

1. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo

unitedstates
    Ok, I think we are ready to show a few progress shots on our first scenery project. Kai Tak airport, Hong Kong. Actually it will be more than just the airport - about 1000 square miles to enhance the approach and landing. A freebie for FS2004.

We just have one last major hurdle to get over. That is to change our airport lighting from LIGHT_LANDING to LIGHT_TAXI. Trying to put together all the different threads here on how to do this is worst than a jigsaw puzzle! :confused: So if you can show me the way I would really appreciate it. (Just email me from my website)

Many thx

Clutch
    "Long Live the Tak"

www.MileHighProductions.cwhnetworks.com
    Last edited: 2/8/09
  2. doswedania

doswedania

belgium
    Looks like you've been able to capture the feeling of the airport very well, I hope you don't forget to pay attention to the approach. It is a legend amongst simmers/aviation freaks so it sure would feel nice to see the Kowloon checkerboard again on approach.
  3. Clutch Cargo

Clutch Cargo

unitedstates
    Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, we have the Checkerboard (in all it's glory :p ), a strobing, curved Approach Light System (ALS) working with the IGS, and hopefully a surprise or two. ;)