1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ESMO, Oskarshamn, Sweden

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by bpahe, 19/8/04.

1. bpahe

bpahe

sweden
    Hi!

Our long overdue scenery of the Oskarshamn Airport, on the east coast of Sweden, is now released in its first version. Like I´ve written in a post at our (swedish) forum, there are still things to do. I didn´t get the flags to rotate with the wind, and the parking lot has a lot of vacant spaces... ;) Still, I hope that users will be pleased to find an airport in this quite empty part of Sweden! The scenery is available via the FS Nordic file library, or right now in the New files-section.

A big thanks goes to many of the users of this forum, who´ve helped a lot, mainly to Arno when we created the different lights, and all who helped me to get the grass-area around the airport to work with FS2004!

/hans

[​IMG]
    Last edited: 31/1/07
  2. Gorchi

Gorchi

You Scandinavian guys are amazing! I love Your scenery and this one is again masterpiece!
  3. bpahe

bpahe

sweden
    Well thanks Goran!

The approachlights (NAV2@111.15) are something that we are quite proud of, although they are made for FS2002. This means that the range of visibility are not as large as it should be, but we´ll leave this to future updates.
    We´ve also recieved news that a "freelance" designer have made some extras for this airport, so hopefully the scenery will be even better later on! :)

/hans
  4. Dezza

Dezza

Thats some nice work Hans,

Goran is right with all you great designer up there, the nordic area is my FS destination of choice right now...

Looking forward to the next one.

Derek
    Westsim