1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excluded buildings still causing crashes

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by ecagan, 30/4/06.

1. ecagan

ecagan

us-colorado
    Using SBuilder, I created some excludes to exclude the default KCOS airport and added someone else's file on top (since their scenery was better). However, whenever I attempt to start a flight, it keeps hitting these excluded buildings. Does anyone have any tips on this? I would say that the crashbox detection is turned on for the jetways, but I even hit things when away from the terminal! It's very frustrating since this is my home airport. Any help would be appreciated.
    Eric
  2. bpahe

bpahe

sweden
    Hi!

To be honest, I´ve had some problems with the SBuilder excludes aswell, but I have not given it much thought even if it is discussed in some length over at PTSim.

I use ExcludeBuilder (ExcBuilder) instead. It requires FSConnect, and both these are available for free at avsim.com.

/hans
  3. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    I would agree - try another exclusion tool and see if that fixes the problem.

Just to confirm are you saying that you are crashing into invisible buildings? That is your exclude has hidden the building but you are still crashing into them at the point they were?