• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

EYKA - Kaunas International, Lithuania

Country
lithuania
Hey. I've been working on this project for quite a long time and I want to share some of the results with you. Enjoy. Criticism is welcomed here :)

Airport bus for boarding passengers. All glass is a little bit reflective
01.jpg

Boarding stairs
02.jpg

Different angle of boarding stairs
03.jpg

Baggage carts
04.jpg

Tractor for transporting baggage carts
05.jpg

Amount of pictures for next post depends on how you are interested in this project :)

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Very nice models indeed.
But you said you have made Kaunas International Airport, where is the airport?

Country
lithuania
Very nice models indeed.
But you said you have made Kaunas International Airport, where is the airport?
Well, I'm still working on it :) found some changes in buildings, so I'm updating textures and models a little bit :) but I can show you two older models from the airport :)

This is the administration building
kaunas_administration.jpg

And the main terminal
kaunas_main_terminal.jpg

Country
denmark
Looking GREAT - guess it's for FSX right ? The airport has never been made as add on for FSX...but 2 FREEWARE exists for FS9 ;-)

Dom

Country
lithuania
Oh, I thought it'll be freeware, because there isn't EYKA add-on airport for FSX.

Country
lithuania
Hey again. A little update :)

All hangars of KUN: Ryanair, Avia Baltika, DOT LT, FL Technics and some old hangars
2014-2-25_22-13-19-153.jpg

Closer look on new hangars. From left to right Ryanair, DOT LT, FL Technics and Avia Baltika hangars
2014-2-25_22-11-29-133.jpg

2014-2-25_22-16-24-928.jpg

2014-2-25_22-18-18-411.jpg

2014-2-25_22-19-30-261.jpg

And some lovely reflections on windows
2014-2-25_22-22-40-412.jpg

Country
unitedkingdom
Nice! If anything I would turn the brightness down on the textures a little so the buildings look more natural and add a splash of decals, but I know this is a WIP!

Good work so far!

Country
lithuania
Nice! If anything I would turn the brightness down on the textures a little so the buildings look more natural and add a splash of decals, but I know this is a WIP!

Good work so far!
Thanks for advice :)

Country
greece
Good Job! Make sure you take some care of the blue hangars a bit. Those windows need to be in place IMO.

Country
lithuania
Good Job! Make sure you take some care of the blue hangars a bit. Those windows need to be in place IMO.
Yah about windows... They are like that in real life. I don't know who or why decided to make them like that, but they did it :D It looks like a mistake if you don't know how they actually looks :)

Country
greece
Well, I didn't know they are like that in real life! Really it seemed like a mistake at first.
Good luck in your project anyways! :)