1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flight plan deletion

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by Merv0728, 20/11/10.

1. Merv0728

Merv0728

unitedkingdom
    I have a couple of flight plans that give an error of "Unknown destination" & have been trying to delete them using the Editor but after deleting each leg & clicking on "Save set as" the program seems to read the original file again & validates it therby undoing the changes.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
    Alan
    PS versions 2.1.04 & 2.1.05
  2. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    Did you save the flight plan with the reduced number of legs back into the Flight Plan List before attempting to save the file-set?

Don
  3. Merv0728

Merv0728

unitedkingdom
    Hi & thanks for the reply.

Each of the FPs only have the 2 legs & I deleted both of each FP.How do I save the list without using "Save file set as" ?
    After deleting the legs the "Save Edit" buttons are greyed out & I cannot see any other way of saving the list.

Alan
    Last edited: 21/11/10
  4. gadgets

gadgets Resource contributor

ca-britishcolumbia
    If you are going to delete all legs in a flight plan, you should use the flight plan delete function (right click on selected FPs in List oe from the Flight Plans menu). If you use the leg editor to dlete al legs, there's nothing left to save back into the FP list - which as a resut remains unchanged.

Don
  5. Merv0728

Merv0728

unitedkingdom
    FP deletion

Hi Don, thanks for the reply & solution. I thought I was going senile,now I'm sure of it.
    Thanks again
    Alan