1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Floating Runway...

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by Chainn, 26/8/07.

1. Chainn

Chainn

Ok i made a flatten, and its in FSX and the runway is like floating above the ground..

[​IMG]
  2. José Bourgoignie

José Bourgoignie

belgium
    Hi,

Maybe you should rename your exclude to 000_exclude.bgl and your flattenswitch to 001_flatten.bgl (give it so a priority 001 followed by 002, ... before the scenery bgl's).
    And re-install also the scenery.

Greetz. José.
  3. Golf-HotelDelta

Golf-HotelDelta

unitedkingdom
    The heights of both the flatten and the AFD file must be the same.

George
  4. Chainn

Chainn

Well, lol now i have a totally different problem did what you both said neither worked and both times... i got a sunken runway xD, do you guys know of any programs that would calculate the required height for the airport ect? cause the apron of the airport is fine its just i get dirtmounds that are shaped like pyramids inbetween the taxiway.. lol this is almost comical... Although i do thank god that i found such great people who know more than i do on FS developing any more ideas will be greatly appreciated!
  5. Golf-HotelDelta

Golf-HotelDelta

unitedkingdom
    If the apron and taxiways are sunken it means that your flatten is in the wrong place (doesn't cover the airfield). Did you include an exclude of the default flatten?

Use TCalcX_002.exe to find the position and height of your airfield, load your flatten into TmfViewer and check the position of the cursor.

George
  6. José Bourgoignie

José Bourgoignie

belgium
    Hi,

Perhaps you have there an Afcad-file ?

Greetz. José.
  7. Chainn

Chainn

yes, im using AFX, i used to use Airport Planner X or something like that, but im mostly using AFX for the ability to preview and stuff.
  8. Chainn

Chainn

ok, now the airport is flat, but its kinda like a box that has another box that is in the middle which is the airport in the middle, so im trying to get rid of the outer box...
  9. José Bourgoignie

José Bourgoignie

belgium
    Hi,

Do you see changement if you remove the Afcad-file ?

Greetz. José.