1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSDS V3 perspective view errors

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nater, 23/2/11.

1. Nater

Nater

germany
    Hi all. Been searching all over the place for someone having the same issues and a solution to it. I used to have a Nvidia 9800GTX that finally bit the barn. So I went out and got myself a Nvidia 450GTS. While I love the new card, I am running into issues with both FSDS and VASS. In FSDS, I am missing polys from textured parts, and/or missing complete parts. Now this is only happening in the 3d view window, and not in the side, front or top wireframe views.
    In VASS, the display is flipping polys, and/or joining vertexes. But in VASS if I switch to software rendering, all is fine.
    I have updated to the latest 266.xx drivers, and updated DirectX, and even tried rolling back to 260.99 drivers with absolutely no difference.
    I am in the middle of a project and would really like to resolve this without buying another card, but if I cannot fix this with this card, is there a Nvidia card that is compatible with FSDS and VASS that produce the same hi FPS in FSX and FS9?
  2. FelixFFDS

FelixFFDS

puertorico
    As replied at that "other" FS Design forum:

3. Nater

Nater

germany
    Thanks Felix, I responded to Adam's email he sent me. I am really hoping that I don'T have to buy another new card just to fix this.