1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSUIPC Variables

Discussion in 'Tools programming' started by berendt, 7/3/09.

1. berendt

berendt

germany
    Hello all - Question to the experts!

I should much appreciate getting information in a problem concerning FSUIPC:

Can anyone help me finding the FSUIPC (Vs.3.5) offset (in FS 2004) for the maximal
    gross weight of the aircraft currently loaded in FS ?

Remark:
    The table within the manual "FSUIP for Programmers" lists the position 1334 hex
    with a 4 Byte entry for the maximal gross weight * 256 of the aircraft involved.
    However, a check with the "FSInterrogate2std.exe" programm reveals that at that position
    there does not exist a known variable, and the check of the underlying Hex
    representation shows that there are four 0-Bytes. Also, in the neighbourhood of
    this position, I did not succeed to find a meaningful entry, which can be interpreted
    as the desired weight.

Thanks for the attention,

Gerhard Berendt

e-mail: berendt@zedat.fu-berlin.de
  2. rhumbaflappy

rhumbaflappy Moderator Staff Member Resource contributor

us-wisconsin
  3. berendt

berendt

germany
    FSUIPC Variables,

Hi Dick,

thank you very much for your suggestion - accordingly, I transferred my question to Pete Dowson's site.

Regards,

Gerhard.
  4. hervesors

hervesors

france
    Hi,

Do not trust too much FSInterrogate..AFAIK, this entry is rather new and may be it has not yet been included in the FSInterrogate data list. Be sure you have the latest FSUIPC version, and use the log facility of FSUIPC to check (Logging/enter hex offset/Type=U32, FS title bar)..much more simple

Hervé