• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

G159

That looks pretty good!

At a first glance this bird looked like a Saab 340. The similarities are quite significant, regarding shape and also specs..

Keep going :)

Steven

Dutcheeseblend

Resource contributor
Right, I understand! Sometimes modelling is doing one shape over and over again, and again.

Your model looks very fine, so keep it going! I look forward to a detail shot of the landing gear!;)

I just hope the (what is the nice word for effing idiots?) in Gulfstream won't stop you just before release.

Last I heard they want the Facebooks Gulfstream Girl to change the name of her page...

I just hope the (what is the nice word for effing idiots?) in Gulfstream won't stop you just before release.

Last I heard they want the Facebooks Gulfstream Girl to change the name of her page...
Let's say it's Grumman Steel :D

*and a bible sized disclaimer

Attachments

Last edited:

mskhan1991

Resource contributor
@ H01VE,

I was on your blog last night looking for a K-8 bird and suddenly found that you've made one that looks really good. But i didnt see anymore signs of it after you showed pics of it on the blog. Can I ask where is it now?