• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 GCFV Fuerteventura

Country
germany
Yes, I am still working on the EC-155, but this is taking priority right now. It started with a texture upgrade if SimWings old 2004 GCFV scenery. Then when a co-worker of the wifey heard about it, I was asked if I could fix it to the way it looks now. So now it has turned into a full blow new scenery....Thanks to ADE scenery making has never been this simple. There still needs to be some texture tweaks, but it has come along quite nicely in the past week. The end date is middle of April, as the coworker would like to give the scenery to his son as a present. After it has been presented, I will do a public release....
3dsmax11222.jpg

3dsmax11225.jpg
3dsmax11226.jpg

3dsmax11227.jpg

3dsmax11223.jpg

Country
switzerland
Yayy... finally someone who's working on FS2004 / FS9 Sceneries again... after we've heared no news about FS2004 Development of Sceneries for years now... Especially in Payware projects...

Verry nice! Keep that thing up and alive!
Can't wait to get those Updated Textures after their release!

Hopefully you'll be working on the new Terminal and Structures beeing built in the last years, at the real airport as well...

Country
germany
So work still continues on it....It has been a steep learning curve for me, as I never really have done scenery before....therefore that April finish date went by the wayside. The airport has been completely redone from the ground up I have added the lighting and still working on the ground markings. Last week I had started on the terminal, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out which picture of the terminal is current.....Same with some of the ground markings. In some videos and google earth the markings look white, while in some they look yellow....
3dsmax11236.jpg

3dsmax11234.jpg

3dsmax11235.jpg

3dsmax11232.jpg

Country
switzerland
nice work so far though... seems to be continueing pretty good... so keep on working... can't wait to see the finished product when it's fully done...

Country
germany
So I am out sick with pneumonia, so what better way to try to get better than try to get back in the saddle.....So I started working on GCFV again....made some decent progress. All center taxi line lights are in, along with all taxi edge lights. The taxi edge lights have their own 3d model now. In all there are over 700 lights! :O Also started playing with the ground polys some more adding more detail in. You can see also in the distance on the apron, the beginnings of the terminal building....

Attachments

• gcfv20061.jpg
    gcfv20061.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 516
Country
mexico
Hello Bro

It's sad to me the way you've back "to business"; with proper care and rest you'll be fully recovered. On the other hand, the image looks impresive! Those details in the taxiways and runways ... wow! Your work with textures is magnificent indeed :D :D :D

I hope you get well soon.
Sergio.
:)

Country
ca-ontario
Sorry for delay but get well, the screens look good, keep up the good work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
switzerland
Hello Nater,

We didn't heared anything from this Scenery development since more than two years... so my interest has still going on for this project. But it may died sadly...

or have you been working on this? Are there any updates to this project? What's going on there?

Country
switzerland
.I really need to get back into it.

Yes that's true... i really want to get that Scenery as soon as its finished... can't wait. And I do hope, you'll get back to development of this Scenery... it's looking good from the actual state of Development. Keep on working on it!

Country
ca-ontario
Gots to love your dedication to that, even if it means you aren't going to finish it, saying that you'll at least try is good enough for now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk