1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting back into the aircraft modeling again BUT having some errors with GMAX

Discussion in 'Modeling' started by cobrakev, 5/5/07.

1. cobrakev

cobrakev

I have built som aircraft for FS2002 some years ago using Gmax I still have the the files and wish to continur building them for FS2004 and FSX. I cant seem to figure out how "By using the FSX gamepack from FSX SDK SP1" to use it but I remember using fs2004 Mkmdl. So I am using Mkmdl for fs2004. Anyways I have a Titan 912 That I have worked on and finished and used in fs 2002 and 2004 but I am trying to update and add more to the model. In gmax I have set the units setup to feet so the scale of my plane is coreect in gmax but when I compile it I get a message saying somthing like "Flight simulator models are specified in meters. This model is not stored in meters, But export file will be in meters. Check to make certain that the scale of the model is correct." I end ip with a 15 mile long plane. I know that this can be fixed but I dont remember how. Its been a long time. :confused: :confused: :confused:
  2. n4gix

n4gix Resource contributor

unitedstates
    Configure GMax to use 1 unit = 1 meter in the Customize/Preference/General/System Unit Scale box...