1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSXA Green button,however can't compile

Discussion in 'Airport Design Editor' started by shockflash, 4/5/12.

1. shockflash

shockflash

china
    Hi:
    I'm a new bie for the ADE.I made ZUCK for the 2nd RWY.I found it was difficulty for modifly the stock airport.so I made a new ZUCK sencery. fortunatly,I did it.when I test it in my FSX,I found there was no lights on some taxi way and apron link way,so I modified the sencery.

maybe I am a Chinese,God not bless me.:banghead:. I can't compile the file. Oh my lady gaga~~~~ so I try to find out the point of the fault.I read the docs of ADE,I read the post on FSDeveloper.I knew that Green/Red button , buuuuuut. My button alway green!!!!!! and I alway can't compile.so plz help my find the point,thx.

there are the compileout put:

ScruffyDuck Scenery Design Engine Compiling
    Using FSX BglComp....

Parsing document: C:\Users\Flashhuang\Documents\ZUCK\SAVE\2ADDlights\ZUCK_ADEX_CSN.xml

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2430: Unrecoverable error parsing XML!
    INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2006: Parse failed (0x80004005)
    INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR: #C2003: Failed to process file: C:\Users\Flashhuang\Documents\ZUCK\SAVE\2ADDlights\ZUCK_ADEX_CSN.xml

thaz all.when the output show,my button is green.I try to use fault finder to find something, it just list warning....

the attach files are my files,plz check it,thanks again

Attached Files:

2. glottis

glottis

newzealand
    Hello shockflash, welcome to the forum,

i have no problem opening your ad2 file and compiling to get the attached pic,
    i did rename it to ZUCK_ADEX_CSN, not that this will make any difference as your file had xml in the compiled bgl file first time compiling..........
    running "Fault Finder" shows many problems, the main one is a water runway 36W/18W Altitude, this gives a warning on compiling.....
    you are also missing the stock approaches, you can add these back from the menu/Tools/Load Stock Data, tick the boxes "Comms frequencies, Navaids and Waypoints and Approaches,
    check to make sure you do not have duplicates of these,
    to get rid of the Autogen, you need use a polygon: "Flatten Mask Class Map Exclude Autogen"
    draw this around the edge of your grass apron where you have added the new runway, work from where the original boundary fence was,
    make sure you do not have xml ticked in, Settings/Options/save XML after compile
    always work from the ad2 file, never ever open the bgl you have compiled to do any work
    may i suggest you correct the faults first, then get back to us if you need any more help
    Last edited: 25/7/12
  3. shockflash

shockflash

china
    thank you glottis,now it works.I can continue to builde my airport,thank you all for helping me.