• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Green Dots

Country
unitedkingdom
Good morning. I wonder if anyone can solve this problem for me. I have recently upgraded to a more powerful graphics card to use VR which is great. However, I still wish to use my 3 monitor setup sometimes. I am using an original analogue TripleHead2Go to give me the 3 monitors. The new graphics card does not have VGA, so I connect it to one of the other outputs using an adapter. Now the problem is that on instrument panels, trees etc, there are a lot of green dots as in the image below. Before i spend any more money on trying to solve this problem, can anyone confirm that this is caused by trying to use an analogue device on a digital output. Would connecting via a mini port to VGA adaptor or another adaptor solve the problem, or would buying a digital TripleHead2Go, a very expensive option, solve it? Thank you.

Rab
Cockpit Panel.jpg

Country
unitedkingdom
Good morning. I wonder if anyone can solve this problem for me. I have recently upgraded to a more powerful graphics card to use VR which is great. However, I still wish to use my 3 monitor setup sometimes. I am using an original analogue TripleHead2Go to give me the 3 monitors. The new graphics card does not have VGA, so I connect it to one of the other outputs using an adapter. Now the problem is that on instrument panels, trees etc, there are a lot of green dots as in the image below. Before i spend any more money on trying to solve this problem, can anyone confirm that this is caused by trying to use an analogue device on a digital output. Would connecting via a mini port to VGA adaptor or another adaptor solve the problem, or would buying a digital TripleHead2Go, a very expensive option, solve it? Thank you.

RabView attachment 32883
Hello again. I have noticed that, if I view this image on PC, the green dots are shown. However on IPad, the image is perfect. Could this be a clue?
Thanks

Rab

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Hello again. I have noticed that, if I view this image on PC, the green dots are shown. However on IPad, the image is perfect. Could this be a clue?
Thanks

Rab
In that case the problem seems to happen somewhere between your graphics card and the monitors.
I'd guess it's probably the adapter.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
Also take note that this is a developer and not a support forum. Subjects regarding general MSFS support either belong in the "General Discussion" forum or into any other major MSFS community forum.