1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ground2k error

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by jerry, 13/7/04.

1. jerry

jerry

What could have caused the following error? :confused:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    It seems there is an error during compilation with resample. Have you checked if resample is on the path given in the error message? Maybe your path is setup wrong.

Otherwise it could also be that there was an error with the inf file used (my French is not that good :D). But I don't think that Ground2k will make such coding errors. If the inf file has been saved you could try to compile it manual and see what that does.
  3. jerry

jerry

Ground2K4 Tutorials

Thanks for the reply. A fresh install did the trick.

I'm looking for a tutorial on creating islands with G2K4. I'm succeeding in so far as creating atolls only. :confused: I can't seem to make closed LWM polygons using "Poly with shore" even when "Join ends of line" option is selected. :banghead:

I did a re-mesh and the altitude mesh seems to be showing (though not high enough to my liking) but the existing texture is water.
  4. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Have you tried to place VTP polygons with the land texture type you want? I think that should allow you to get land.

The sceneries I have made with Ground2k were never at the coast, so I haven't tried coastlines yet.