1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ground2k4 Help

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by bazarin, 15/4/05.

1. bazarin

bazarin

brazil
    Hi:

I am very new in the design arena, as a matter of fact this is my first aptempt to design a fs scenery.
    I would like to redesign the Tromelin island in the Indic ocean due to in the fs9 it's in the wrong position and with scenery not according with the realitty. I would like to build the sand airstrip it has and try to fly to it from Madagascar island with my Seneca V (it is part of a long around the world trip I am doing).
    I tryed to use the Ground2k4 for doing this, but I cannot succeed with the documentation provided, or even tutorials I collected in the web.
    The island simply does not apper. I could find a way to make it appering but without any elevation or even shores.
    Can someone help me with a little tutorial just with the first steps like: build an land/water area, after that a LWM (Land/water with this layer etc.) and after that a LWM polygon (with this and that). I think the problem is to start the island directly in the ocean, but I do not have all the correct instruction and I like to lear with my hands-on in a project.
    Well, my apologies for asking this help, and my gratitude if someone could help me on this.

Wagner Bazarin
    Brazil
  2. JeffS

JeffS

australia
    Ola Wagner

Whilst i cant help you with Ground 2K4 as im not familiar with it, i would however recommend SBuilder from PTSim.com .

You can get the shareware version from aussim.com and Luis Sa has a very good forum for help at www.ptsim.com/forum and look under Scenery Design if you get stuck.

There is also a basic tutorial i created for Luis that works with the programs Help File at

http://vic-sim.fs-shipyards.net/files/islandtutorial.pdf

It is designed for newbies to SBuilder and covers what you will need to learn to then create the Island your looking to make.

rgds Jeff
  3. jcosta

jcosta

brazil
    Hei Pall!!

Hei Brazuca :wave:
    We are building sceneries for diferent places in Brazil
    using G2k4 not only that but airports, meshes and gmax objects
    http://www.vflight.org/forum/

Cheers "Até lá"