1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hires phototerrain and afcad

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by staskenig, 10/10/07.

1. staskenig

staskenig

russia
    Hello dear friends!
    I need your help. I make a photoscenery for my port for fs2004. I use sbuilder. When i compile with VTP layer and "usual" textures, then i se my photoscenery. BUT with low quality. I want to create a hires terrain. I set up "hires. Photo (bgl & bitmap). Compliled. Nothing=((( I have been searched in this forum answer on this question and found that need to create a LWM flatten poligon. I made this poly and set a my port's altitude. Compile. Work!! BUT. My afcad and light (papi etc) are disaper!! why??
  2. Luis_Sá

Luis_Sá Resource contributor

portugal
    Hello,

I think that the only thing that you can do is to "open holes" in your photo image so that the "AFCAD" items show through. To cut an hole use a transparency mask.

Please search my forum at ptsim dot com for more information about this.

Lind Regards,

Luis
  3. staskenig

staskenig

russia
    Oh, thanx Luis! I thought that nobody can help me=)) I have been thinking abt "open holes", but its not good. May be u know, how the "flytampa" make their photoscenery? There are no open holes in their scenery
  4. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

With the flytampa scenery you will not be seeing the AFCAD file :). It is completely hidden by the scenery that they made, which contains all the detail.
  5. staskenig

staskenig

russia
    Hi Arno!
    I see:(