1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can´t see my traffic in FSX

Discussion in 'AI Flight Planner' started by gustavoffp, 9/10/09.

1. gustavoffp

gustavoffp

peru
    Yesterday I downloaded the AI Flight Planner, it´s easy to use, but I can´t see my own traffic in FSX.

I created five traffic files using the World of AI´s airlpanes, specifically the American Airlines fleet.

KMIA-SPZO-KMIA Boeing 767-300
    KJFK-SPZO-KJFK Boeing 767-300
    KLAX-SPZO-KLAX Boeing 767-300
    KDFW-SPZO-KDFW Boeing 777-200
    SPZO-SPLLP-SGAS-SLLP-SPZO Boeing 757-200

I save this five BGL files in Micrsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Scenery/World/Scenery

But, when I enter to the FSX, I was surprissed because my airplanes didn´t appear in the game. For example, KMIA-SPZO AA flight arrivals at Cuzco at 12:07 East Time, so I configured my game to enter at this hour but nothing appears. I am using World of AI.

I am sending the traffic files, please check it, if you can fix my error send the fixed files to my e mail.

To see my work you need the Cuzco Airport scenery (attached in this post) and the American Airlines´s World of AI package.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 9/10/09
  2. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    Welcome to the fourm.

I substituted a 737 for your plane if the first file and my plane shows up.
    Make sure there is parking for your 777. I see only one heavy gate at the stock KDAL. You may need to add parking or use a different plane

Good luck.

Bob
  3. gustavoffp

gustavoffp

peru
    I do the same but nothing appears, do you have the World of AI installed?, because I think that this program delete all the traffic of the FSX.
  4. gustavoffp

gustavoffp

peru
    Problems with WOAI

I convert all the traffic files of the World of AI from fs9 to fsx files. I open the game and nothing, i create a flightplan with a custom aircraft and it appear in the game, so I cannot use WOAI´s airplanes to make my flightplans.
  5. bobbyjack

bobbyjack

unitedstates
    OK. Let's back up a little.

For example, if you install an FS9 style flightplan involving KDAL int FSX, all default traffic at KDAL will be temporarily gone. Default traffic will start to show up after 30 minutes or so(or as it is scheduled to come in).
    I would suggest that you remove any FS9 type traffic files and try the traffic bgls you posted, again. You can use WOAI planes as long as they are in your Aircraft folder. Once you know that works, then your converted WOAI traffic bgl should work, also.
    I only used a different plane for my test because I didn't have your plane.

Bob