1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't install Sbuilder..please help

Discussion in 'Ground2k4, SBuilder, SBuilderX' started by dianna78sg, 10/10/05.

1. dianna78sg

dianna78sg

singapore
    I've download Sbuilder version 2.05 and after unzip and clicking on sbuilder icon, in copied some texture files (telling it gonna load much faster after copying this files) then an Run time error '62' Input past end of file occur..

how to fix this problem ?

thank you in advance..
  2. bpahe

bpahe

sweden
    Hi!

You are probably missing some of the VB6-files that are required, search the forums over at www.ptsim.com, there are several replys on questions regarding "missing files".

/hans
  3. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    The message of the error more indicates that it is reading some file, but that the file does not contain what was expected. I would indeed visit the SBuilder forums at www.ptsim.com to see if it has been reported there before.
  4. cypherus

cypherus

unitedkingdom
    runtime error

I had this problem briefly when I first downloaded and installed SB, or so I thought, turned out I had actually downloaded an update which was not made clear in the description, I suggest you try this link for the PTSIM website which indicates a how too fully install the program, update it and avoid this problem.

http://www.ptsim.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=693
  5. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    There is also a pdf file on my site which was created by Jay Langham who had problems in getting SBuilder running - you may want to look at that:

http://www.scruffyduck.co.uk/files/installing_sbuilder.pdf

The actual error you describe is quite common and relates to a missing texture. It is certainly discussed over at the ptsim forum
  6. flotocki

flotocki

ca-ontario
    I am haveing a problen installing SBuilder for FSX. Exception caught Globally. Attachment Provided

I have found the problem. I had to disconnect UAC. My Operating System is VISTA Ulimate. So I have to disconnect UAC mostly for all installs and correcting config files that I edit. Frank!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 1/11/08