• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I'm working on scenery... (2018)

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
The idea of this thread is that you can use it to announce that you are working on a scenery. Just to let other developers know that an airport, city or region is in development. That way hopefully we won't work on the same addons without knowing it.

If you want to show the work in progress of your scenery, please create a separate thread in the showroom forum for it. Do not use this thread to post a lot of screenshots.

Last edited:
Brought over from the 2017 thread:

Anyone working on KHOU? I'm considering beginning research on it, as long as I know no one is working on it currently and I can have someone who lives in Houston to take pictures. Let me know if you're available. Won't be paid as this will be an ongoing freeware project.

Horst18519

Staff member
Resource contributor
Current FSDG projects:

St Vincent (TVSV & TVSA)
St Lucia (TLPC & TLPL)
Martinique (TFFF)
La Romana (MDLR)
Antalya (LTAI)
Gazipasa (LTFG)
Bremen (EDDW)
Dakar Blaise Diagne (GOBD)

If you feel that any of those projects might get in conflict with your work do not hesitate to contact us and we'll talk about it. ;)

Current FSDG projects:

St Vincent (TVSV & TVSA)
St Lucia (TLPC & TLPL)
Martinique (TFFF)
La Romana (MDLR)
Antalya (LTAI)
Gazipasa (LTFG)
Bremen (EDDW)
Dakar Blaise Diagne (GOBD)

If you feel that any of those projects might get in conflict with your work do not hesitate to contact us and we'll talk about it. ;)

Hopefully some of them will be for FS9 as well... all for one i hope Dakar as this is one of those Airport who is lacking of a good rendering scenery in FS9

Hopefully some of them will be for FS9 as well... all for one i hope Dakar as this is one of those Airport who is lacking of a good rendering scenery in FS9
You never give up, don't you :D But if you followed FSDG the last years, you will not find one FS9-release... I guess, even the FSX users will have to worry in the not too distant future.