1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LC and SAMM

Discussion in 'Library Creator XML' started by Sidney Schwartz, 13/12/10.

1. Sidney Schwartz

Sidney Schwartz

us-oregon
    I've been using Library Creator v1.03. I used it to import a SAMM library xml and export a RWY12 xml. No problems...the library and the mdls showed up in RWY12. I tried the same thing with Library Creator 2.02 and couldn't get it to work.

First, the mdl info listed in LCv2.02 for the imported SAMM xml is all in red rather than black. I'm guessing this is supposed to indicate some error with the data, but there's no mention of this in the wiki docs. The resulting RWY12 xml has no mdl info.

I can just continue using LC v1.03 if I have to, but I'm curious as to why 2.02 isn't working. :confused:

Attached Files:

Last edited: 13/12/10
  2. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

Make sure you have the latest version, I released an update a few weeks ago.

The red indicates the mdl was not found. Sometimes loading the XML again fixes that issue.
  3. Sidney Schwartz

Sidney Schwartz

us-oregon
    Thanks, Arno. The problem is that SAMM is not using the full path name in the library xml to point to the mdl. Once I fixed that, LC 2.02 was able to create the RWY12 files. :)
  4. arno

arno Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

netherlands
    Hi,

Library Creator XML can also work with relative paths. You need to enable that option in the options then.