• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

LHSimulations - Debrecen LHDC (freeware)

Country
hungary
Hell Guys!

2 days ago we have released our third scenery. The community of fsdeveloper contributed to this scenery as well. Special thank for Arno and ng4x for their support!

Visit the www.lhsimulations.hu to download it!

Some shots:

releasedlhdcfs9.png

29mrcrm.png

sqqn2h.png

2luzwjs.png

2zxuscz.png

14tc5yc.png

29d7776.png

Country
poland
Top notch payware quality for free. Bravo!
I've never thought of flying to Debrecen. Now this will change for sure... :)

Country
unitedkingdom
Exellent as usual.Thank you very much for these nice and quality works.

Regards

Country
france
Very impressive work! Thank you so much for providing the scenery for free! Can't wait to get my hands on the FSX version :D

Country
hungary
Hi!

Thank you!

We are in progress to make the FSX version but we have a problem with the Vegetation how to make it seasonal and corrrectly transparent.....

jtanabodee

Resource contributor
Country
thailand
Very beautiful.
I think you use photos as texture. You have full access to the airport, do you?

Country
hungary
Very beautiful.
I think you use photos as texture. You have full access to the airport, do you?

Yep. We have visited the airports twice. Approx 1000 photos we made.

In the meanwhile the FSX version and X-Plane version was released. The current cycle is v1.2.
Recently we released the LHPP Pécs- Pogány v2.0 (FSX-FS9). See other showroom topic.

Gaiiden

FSDevConf team
Country
unitedstates
I'm loving the visuals of this airport so much. Extremely high quality better than images of payware I've seen out on the market. I especially love the fact that you kept in the runway threshold and suppressed the arrow markings, I've seen payware airports that don't use a threshold and let AI planes land short of the runway.

I do however have several issues with the ground movements/operations and I'm currently re-working the AFCAD file if the developers are interested in seeing it. Changes I'm making include:
  • Fixing the lack of airport ID in ATC comms
  • Fixing the lack of taxiway directions in ATC comms
  • Removing the path to the hangar parking, spinning it 180 degrees and making it 10' in radius so no AI craft spawn there and taxi through the hangar walls to get out
  • Decreasing the size of gates 6-9 to 30-35 feet radius so they don't overlap
  • Increasing the size of gates 1-5 so airliners that service the airport can spawn/park in them
  • Drive-through parking so aircraft at gates 1-5 park properly instead of sideways and exit gate properly
  • Additional ramp parking in spots along taxiway B
  • Aligning paths so aircraft taxi on lines instead of alongside lines
I wish the helicopter trailer and hangar had crash disabled so I could use them without having to turn off crash detection.

I'm also a bit confused about the hold short positions. The airport diagram shows them being much closer to the runway than they are depicted

Last edited:
Country
hungary
Hi Drew!

Thank you for your feedback!

You are absolutely right. The ground operation is not really the best. The reason is we are not (yet) aware of the know how. I do not know e.g. how to add ATC comms, approaches etc. I've tried to use the ADE approach editor but could not manage it. I very welcome any help, explanation, know-how.

You are right the crash detection we forgot. We will correct it.

Thank you!

Gaiiden

FSDevConf team
Country
unitedstates
No problem, I'd be happy to help you guys out here. I'll get in touch with full details on the changes once I'm done testing this drive thru parking. It's tricky business getting the AI to behave the way you want it and I'm still not that experienced at it myself so I could use the practice :)

Country
unitedstates
I installed this in FS9 last night, wow, this is some amazing freeware! Congratulations, very well done! :)

Jim

Country
unitedkingdom
No problem, I'd be happy to help you guys out here. I'll get in touch with full details on the changes once I'm done testing this drive thru parking. It's tricky business getting the AI to behave the way you want it and I'm still not that experienced at it myself so I could use the practice :)

Hello.

is there any news about your update?

Thanks