I have received a few report now that the random GUID made by Library Creator is not always that random. After one of these reports I created a beta version that should fix it, and for the user reporting the problem it indeed did. Due to the problems with the website after that I forgot to officially release this version. The last days I heard the same problem again a few times, so I think it is time to see if this fix also solves these problems. A quick test showed me that when setting up this new website I put the new version online already, so everybody who downloaded the tool from this forum already has the new version. For everybody else, please download it from the sticky in the forum. To prevent problems when releasing your scenery I would advice everybody to recreate your library with the new version, so that you get new GUIDs. I understand that this also means you have to correct the placement, but it is the only way to prevent future problems with objects with the same GUID (of which I got an report already unfortunately). Please let me know if this new version does not seem to solve the problem with the random GUIDs, because I will search future in that case.