1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FSXA Library Object Manager

Discussion in 'Airport Design Editor' started by supera380, 27/4/12.

1. supera380

supera380

germany
    Hi folks,

I have a question (potentially a stupid one) regarding LOM in ADE.

I have found an entry in the Object Library for an object, amongst others, called tiremarks. According to LOM it is located in the library KPNA OBJ LIB.bgl but I can't seem to find that library installed on my FSX machine. Is there a quick way to find out where the installed library within LOM is located physically on the disk. Searching via Explorer is not producing any results. Icouldn't see how to do this from ADE. I'm not using any of the objects from this library so the List function is not that useful in this case.

I don't believe this is a std FSX library (I also have Acceleration loaded) but I could be wrong!
    2nd I tried searching via google for KPNA and nothing came up but KNPA is Pensacola Naval station. I don't recall loading any scenery for this airport so I'm wondering how it got loaded and where it is loading from? :confused:
    thx
    Mark

EDIT: This would happen to be a library object related to an FSX Accel mission would it???