• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Living World v1.1 not work

Country
czechrepublic
Hi all,
I have problem with Living World v1.1 (I can't find v1.2, authors webpage is down), I see all objects from template file (livingworld.cfg), but orcas, trucks etc. don't move. Everything are static. Anybody know how to fix this?

I have win7 64bit and FSXA.

Country
spain
This is what say in his dowload page :
...."FSX Living World v1.1. An animation tool that uses the Microsoft FSX Animal and GroundVehicle SimObjects and through the SimConnect SDK they move along a list of lat/long points provided in a LivingWorld.cfg file. Make most any Animal, GroundVehicle and/or Boat follow a predefined path. The file LivingWorld.exe was created with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2005. The sample .cpp file for AI Objects and waypoints was used as a template. By Ron Haertel."
the highlighter part say "created with vs express 2005" that mean you must have vs2005 to work ? just asking.
I would be interested if this tool work with fsx.

Country
canada
Livingworlsd v1.2

The 1.1 version does not work with FSX Acc.

I will find a place to upload v1.2 and post here.

Have not tested with 64 bit Win 7. Give me a chance to work with it.

Last edited: