1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for someone to make a helipad?

Discussion in 'Airport Design General' started by John_Webb90, 17/11/08.

1. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

Hello and thanks for looking,

I have done some scenery and need a oil rig type helipad placed in the scencery. If someone has one to share or can make one for me that would be amazing.

Thanks
  2. art209

art209

us-florida
    There is an animated oil rig in the FSX library objects with a helipad. It's in missionobjects.bgl. Of course you don't state whether it's for FSX or FS9.

Art
    Last edited: 3/12/08
  3. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

hello

Thanks for your post. I know about that however i need some one now to help with some textures.
  4. scruffyduck

scruffyduck Administrator Staff Member FSDevConf team Resource contributor

wales
    I think you are running two threads on the same subject. Also I am not entirely sure what sort of help you are looking for. Is it a scenery model or something else?
  5. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

Hi sorry will close the other down. Iam just looking for a Scenery maker to help me finish off a project. I hvae make EGLW london helipad. However I need the helipad re-designed as it looks rubbish as present. I would like some runway markings as well.

I do not know if this is alot of work or not. But i know i cannot do it.If you could help me out that would be amazing.
  6. Timmo

Timmo

newzealand
    why can't you do it?
  7. scruffyduck

wales
    Still confused. Building a new helipad probably requires making a scenery object using GMax or FSDS. As for runway markings are you saying that you want markings that are not part of the standard set provided by FS?
  8. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

Hello Sduck

I need someone to make a helipad from scratch, so yes i guess i would want someone to use GMAX to amke it. As for the markings yes i need some that are not standard in FSXSP2. For example the word LONDON just where the hold short line is.
    Last edited: 5/12/08
  9. scruffyduck

wales
    OK - the second of your needs can probably be done using GMax or FSDS 3.5.
  10. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

and the first!!
  11. scruffyduck

wales
    Sorry but that is exactly the same. Custom objects need to be created using a 3D modelling tool such as GMax.
  12. John_Webb90

John_Webb90

Ok thanks for your help. Do you know anyone that might be intrested in helping me finnish this. As i have tried to use GMAX and it is well passed my skill.